AHA BLS/CPR Classes
Independence for Florida also facilitates American Heart Association (AHA) classes for BLS/CPR.
Sign up today and learn how to save a life!
Depending on how advance your experience or background training is, you can opt to enroll in these courses:
Heartsaver CPR and Heartsaver with AED Course
- General knowledge on CPR, heart disease, and how to help a patient during choking incidents
- Accepts enrollment for all individuals who would like to learn CPR
Heartsaver with First Aid and AED Course
- Covers AED Operation, CPR, Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Includes First Aid basics such as wounds, burns, injuries, animal bites, etc.
Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider
- Open to all healthcare providers who wish to learn BLS skills
- Completing the course will earn the student/healthcare practitioner AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider Course Completion Card with two-year validity
For schedules and enrollment inquiries, please call 407-692-2090 | 407-757-5455.